- Customized solutions
- Holistic operating strategies
- Uncompromised values and ethics
- Proven track record delivering exceptional results through our core strategy of Principles + Practices = Performance
- Diverse expertise and deep experience of our consultants
The ECI value proposition is clear:
Studies show >65% of acquisitions fail to achieve their strategic objectives.
Business Case for ECI in Mergers and Acquisitions
Key reasons include:
1. Focus on the financial aspects of the deal while neglecting its operational complexities.
2. Lack of a robust post-acquisition operating plan to ensure cultural aspects of the transition do not derail deal synergies.
3. Expecting business managers to execute the operating plan and achieve expected synergies without an advisor to guide them. In manufacturing, the urgent (customer and employee issues) will always trump the important (operating plan execution).
Private equity and corporate clients find that investing in an experienced and trusted advisor results in:
- 3-10x ROI on an annual EBITDA basis
- More than doubles the probability of meeting or exceeding expected transaction synergies
As a sole proprietor, Bryan Eagle has the flexibility to structure ECI engagements to meet client priorities, minimize risk and provide the exact services required:
The ECI Flexibility Advantage
- Fixed fee or performance based engagements can be designed to remove risk from the client
- Time-based or retainer engagements can be designed to ensure the client receives the level of support desired
- An extensive range of service providers can be brought in to supplement the engagement when client needs include special service requirements