Meet Bryan Eagle
One of the best things about working with ECI is you get Bryan Eagle to bring his passion and skill for manufacturing excellence to your situation. He is a(n):
Bryan Eagle, Managing Partner
- Accomplished M&A transaction consultant who envisions and implements performance improvements that transform portfolio holdings, integrates acquisitions and realizes transaction synergies.
- Creative problem solver with the proven ability to strengthen production enterprises by focusing on process improvements that simultaneously raise EBITDA, productivity, quality, customer satisfaction, employee engagement and cash flow.
- Proven leader with a broad track record of leadership experience in business operations, lean manufacturing, world class maintenance, finance, corporate development, procurement, supply chain, project management and engineering in the B2B manufacturing industry.
1. Passion for operational excellence
2. Deep commitment to teaching and developing people
3. Skillful execution of value enhancements, and
4. Creation of holistic solutions to complex problems
As a leader, Bryan turned around a billion dollar international business to prepare it for divestiture, resulting in $70M of EBITDA improvement. Separately, he restructured and integrated a foreign acquisition into a U.S. multinational, leading to >8 percentage points of EBITDA margin improvement.
As a consultant, Bryan has led manufacturing companies in the execution of their acquisition integration strategy to realize their strategic growth expectations and cost synergy potential. He enjoys pursuing his passion to improve diverse manufacturing operations by cultural transformation.
Bryan holds Master’s Degrees in Management and Materials Science and Engineering as a Fellow in the MIT Leaders for Manufacturing Program. In addition, he earned a Master’s Degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering from Georgia Tech and a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering from the University of Washington.
Bryan currently resides in Pittsburgh with his wife and three children. Connect with Bryan on LinkedIn